This blog has moved!

If your browser doesn't automatically redirect you,
please goto JavaCupcake.com.

Don't forget to subscribe to the RSS feed to continue getting post updates!

Thank you for your loyalty and support!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Did you know JavaCupcake is on Facebook?

That's right!! JavaCupcake has a fan page on Facebook!!  If you haven't already "Become a Fan" click here to go to the page and become a fan! I welcome all my fans to share their cupcake stories by posting pictures and recipes, failures and successes!  Leave a comment if you find some great cupcake items while you're out shopping (I just did a blog post about this too!!) or upload pictures of your latest creations!  Post feedback to my blog posts, recipes and let me know more of what you'd like to see from JavaCupcake!

My hope is that Facebook will allow me a more direct interaction with my readers and lovers of cupcakes and blogging!! So... with that said... I'm really looking forward to hearing from you!! Let's get this cupcake conversation going!




0 comments. Add yours here!: