This blog has moved!

If your browser doesn't automatically redirect you,
please goto JavaCupcake.com.

Don't forget to subscribe to the RSS feed to continue getting post updates!

Thank you for your loyalty and support!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Cookies-N-Creme Cupcakes


Today is my niece Ashley's 8th birthday party and she has requested for me to make her cupcakes!! She picked out these yummy looking Oreo Cupcakes from a book I got for Christmas for me to make! So, of course, I had to put my own spin on them!! Here's what I came up with! Enjoy!




The batter before baking





I had to use my new Martha Stewart cupcake carrier too!!


Click on the image for the recipe!

2 comments. Add yours here!:

Suget said...

I LOVE IT!! Looks delicious!! Can't wait to attempt it hehe... btw did I mention I love this post? =D

Betsy Eves @JavaCupcake said...

Did you try these yet Karm?? I'd love to see them if you did!

<3 Betsy