This blog has moved!

If your browser doesn't automatically redirect you,
please goto JavaCupcake.com.

Don't forget to subscribe to the RSS feed to continue getting post updates!

Thank you for your loyalty and support!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Brown Sugar Cookie Dough Cupcakes

Yes... It's been a over a month since I last blogged and even longer since I've made cupcakes. But, with one month down of this deployment, I was feeling like I could get back into the swing of things again. My friend Heather and I decided to get our kids together to make cupcakes... and with her favorite food in the world being cookie dough, I came up with this recipe!


Brown Sugar Cookie Dough Cupcakes topped with Chocolate Buttercream and Chocolate Chips


Click on image above for recipe

3 comments. Add yours here!:

confused homemaker said...

They look delish! Glad to see you are able to bake again, my SIL is dealing with a deployment right now & it SUCKS.

Cole said...

Deployments really suck! But the cupcakes sound yummy! I'm gonna have to try them out :)

The Farmers Wife said...

Deployments are a bummer, however my house was always clean... maybe there is something to that. Anyshway, this recipe sounds wonderful! I may have to whip some up tomorrow, thanks for sharing!