This blog has moved!

If your browser doesn't automatically redirect you,
please goto JavaCupcake.com.

Don't forget to subscribe to the RSS feed to continue getting post updates!

Thank you for your loyalty and support!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Rainbow Cupcakes

And finally, the last cupcakes I made were a tri-color cupcake with vanilla buttercream frosting. While making the lemon cupcake batter, I saved some aside that did not have the lemon, leaving a basic vanilla batter. I separated that into three and colored two of them pink and green. I spooned each color into the cups to creak the rainbow effect! :) For my first attempt, I think they turned out really great!

Click on image for recipe :)

12 comments. Add yours here!:

The Farmers Wife said...

Love those! They turned out great! I would love to see some red white and blue for the 4th of July....

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

Maybe it's because it is so late........ but I almost licked my computer screen because these look amazing!

Unknown said...

So cute! We are going to a family get together out of town. I am taking cupcakes because the travel so well. I think I will try this!

Ali said...

What a great idea--and they look soooooo good! I can't wait until my son's birthday in a few weeks, I love cupcakes!

MammaDucky said...

I did something similar this past Mardi Gras with purple, gold and green! Love it!

Anonymous said...

These are soo cute!! and they look just yummy :P

Karen M. Peterson said...

Those look so amazing!

Stopping by from SITS to say hello!

The Double Dipped Life said...

Those are awesome! What a great idea!

Noele said...

Popping over from SITS to say hello!

These cupcakes look DIVINE!! I'm going to have to give them a try. YUMMY!

Candace said...

Stopping by from SITS, wanted to post that these cupcakes are so cute!!

Mo Diva said...

what beautiful cupcakes

Coco Cake Land said...

i can never get enough of these rainbow cupcakes! i gotta attempt these again, it's been a while... : )