This blog has moved!

If your browser doesn't automatically redirect you,
please goto JavaCupcake.com.

Don't forget to subscribe to the RSS feed to continue getting post updates!

Thank you for your loyalty and support!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Cupcake Christmas Gifts

I got some great cupcake things for Christmas this year!!  I can't wait to try out the recipes in the book and to use the cupcake carrier to take them to a party and the stand to display them!! :) Thanks to @cupcakes for the fun lotions!!

Cupcake Queen Apron












Cupcake Vanilla Strawberry Lotion & Lip Gloss Set

3 comments. Add yours here!:

Elle Loves Bread said...

Hey! I read on another blog that you're interested in opening an online bakery and are in need of a graphic artist. I'd love to do some concept sketches for you and help out if you are still doing it.

e-mail me at villageoooidiot (at) gmail (dot) com

Jennifer said...

And the Cupcake Queen you are!!!

Sandra Swart said...

I lovve the tiered cupcake stand! I've been searching for one everywhere, but to no avail. :( Holding thumbs that the shops will get in new merchandise with the new year!