This blog has moved!

If your browser doesn't automatically redirect you,
please goto JavaCupcake.com.

Don't forget to subscribe to the RSS feed to continue getting post updates!

Thank you for your loyalty and support!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Easter Cupcake Pops by Bakerella

I have to give serious props to Bakerella for her Cupcake Pops. She has gone over and beyond what anyone would have ever expected her to create in regards to her pops. Her Easter Cupcake Pops are no exception. Check out her collection:

6 comments. Add yours here!:

theUngourmet said...

I saw these over at PW. They are super cute! I would like to have Bakerella over to my house too! Wouldn't that be so much fun?! :0)

Anonymous said...

Those are just too cute

Unknown said...

Stopping by from SITs to say hi. Your blogname caught my eye! I love me a cupcake!

Tami (Pixeltrash) said...

I saw these on her site. She inspires me. Of course, you do too! So many cute ideas.... too little time!!!

Have a great weekend!

Tami

Tami (Pixeltrash) said...

I added your button to my blog!

Tami (Pixeltrash) said...

I added your button to my blog!