This blog has moved!

If your browser doesn't automatically redirect you,
please goto JavaCupcake.com.

Don't forget to subscribe to the RSS feed to continue getting post updates!

Thank you for your loyalty and support!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

About Java Cupcake

***Visit my personal blog! Tales of a Firedancer.***


Welcome to my little corner of the cupcake world!! Here you will find fun cupcake videos, pictures, and recipes! I'll also be posting my adventures, success & upsets while trying new cupcake recipes!

Java Cupcake was established Feb, 15, 2009 and has been growing strong every since. The goal is to cultivate Java Cupcake into a business where I can sell my cupcake creations to people local to Washington state for parties and events!


4 comments. Add yours here!:

MoodyMommy said...

Stopping by from SITsta


Please come by my BLOG today!! I have something REALLY COOL happening!!

Funky Junk Sisters said...

Just discovered your blog. Very cute. We put on a show in Puyallup called the Funky Junk Sisters. We are hand selecting vendors to participate in our show. Since you are so close and we are looking for food vendors, you should think about participating! We are very particular about who we invite and we like you!
Please visit our website and our blog for more info. Hurry, spots are filling up!
Linda & Dixie
The Funky Junk Sisters
http://www.funkyjunksisters.com

The Farmers Wife said...

I just had to swing over and throw in my two cents. I love this blog and all your recipes! Thanks so much for sharing!

Frugal New England Kitchen said...

Stopping by from SITS - what a delightful idea - waiving hi all the way from CT!