This blog has moved!

If your browser doesn't automatically redirect you,
please goto JavaCupcake.com.

Don't forget to subscribe to the RSS feed to continue getting post updates!

Thank you for your loyalty and support!

Monday, March 9, 2009

And the WINNER is....

@grshane

Congratulations Gregg for WINNING a 4-pack of JavaCupcake cupcakes and a $25 Starbucks gift card!!!!

Because of the huge success of this contest, I decided to give away TWO $5 Starbucks gift cards to runner ups. These winners are:

@Melena_Wept
@Cynsational

THANK YOU to EVERYONE who participated!!! Your support is so much appreciated!!!

Stay tuned for another giveaway at 1000 followers!!!!

6 comments. Add yours here!:

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners! This was an exciting contest.

Patty said...

Awww man. I'm not on Twitter so I couldn't participate. I still love your blog. CUPCAKES are the best!

jennifersusan said...

congratulations to the winners!!!

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Aw...I'm jealous. But it's okay. I'll just have to make some cupcakes and buy some Starbucks to console myself. =)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all the winners.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations - you lucky ducks!