This blog has moved!

If your browser doesn't automatically redirect you,
please goto JavaCupcake.com.

Don't forget to subscribe to the RSS feed to continue getting post updates!

Thank you for your loyalty and support!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes




Today I finished up a request from my husband to make Irish Car Bomb cupcakes! This cupcake consists of a Guinness infused chocolate cupcake piped with chocolate & Jameson whiskey ganache all topped with Bailey's Irish Cream Buttercream Swirl frosting.

To. Die. For.







Click on image below for larger version of the recipe!!

10 comments. Add yours here!:

Allison Friedrich said...

Yum!!!

Laura said...

popping in from sits to check out my sitstas! :) cute cupcakes too
Laura

Anonymous said...

Stopping in from SITS.

Can you go into insulin shock if you are a. not diabetic, and b. haven't eaten - just looked?

WOW! Pass the napkins!

Elaine said...

Stopping in from SITS. Wow! These cupcakes look great. Just read the recipe to my husband. Same reaction! Since we have an Irish surname we absolutely must try these....LOL.
Elaine :)

Tami (Pixeltrash) said...

This is so up my hubby's alley... if you know what I mean! Guiness and Whiskey and ganache and Bailey's? YUM! I guess it would be considered child abuse to let my kids try them?

Stopping by from SITs. I'm all over this recipe! Totally snagged.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

You so had me at cupcake! Wow girl I'm coming back all the time. And now that I know you live in my town I'm going to be a cupcake stalker ... LOL.

Thanks for stopping by and following, I can't wait to see more yummy cupcakes!

Anonymous said...

Wow! this is up my alley! My hubby wouldn't eat but that is o.k., more for me

Carebear said...

Wow, sassypants wifey recommended these on her blog so I had to come over and check them out. Yum! Great recipe!

Anonymous said...

Wow. . just. . wow!

Robin said...

Oh yeah.....