This blog has moved!

If your browser doesn't automatically redirect you,
please goto JavaCupcake.com.

Don't forget to subscribe to the RSS feed to continue getting post updates!

Thank you for your loyalty and support!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Charlie Company, 2/23 Infantry Cupcakes

I had an FRG Meeting at my house this weekend and made customized cupcakes for the event. The flags on the cupcakes that I made are called "Guide-Ons" and each company in the Army has their own flag.

To make these flags I created the flag using publisher then cut them out and glued them to a toothpick. It took about 2 1/2 hours to make 24... but it really wasn't that difficult.

I am really looking forward to making different toppers/designs/flags for my cupcakes! Any special requests or ideas?? Send me a comment!

0 comments. Add yours here!: